Sheet-Pan Tuscan Chicken & Veggies
- 1 ½ pounds Bell & Evans Air-Chilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ¼ cup L&B Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons L&B Italian Tuscan Seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoons black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, diced in ¾-inch pieces
- 2 cups green beans, ends trimmed
- ⅓ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and cover them in plastic wrap. Using a meat tenderizer, lightly pound the chicken until it is ½-inch thick. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and place back in the Bell & Evans container.
In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, L&B Italian Tuscan Seasoning, garlic powder, black pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Whisk until fully combined.
Pour ½ the mixture over the chicken and toss until coated. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
Add the tomatoes, zucchini and green beans to the remaining marinade. Cover and refrigerate until the chicken is ready to bake.
Heat oven to 425 F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place the chicken on the baking sheet in one even layer and arrange the vegetables around the chicken. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until vegetables are browned and the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F.
Garnish with Parmesan and parsley, and enjoy. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.