Salmon with Garlic Aioli and Lemon Couscous
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 cup plain dry couscous
- 1 lemon grated and juiced
- 4 Atlantic salmon fillets, 6-ounce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 jar Benedicta Gourmet Creamy Garlic Aioli Sauce, 8.5 ounce
- 2 tablespoons minced Italian parsley
- In medium saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil; add couscous, lemon peel, and lemon juice. Stir to combine; cover and remove from heat. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Rinse salmon; pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Add oil to the skillet; swirl to coat. Add salmon, skin side up; sear for 2 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook until salmon just flakes with a fork (4-6 minutes).
- Transfer salmon to a serving platter; cover with foil to keep warm. Add shallots and sauté until translucent (about 2 minutes). Remove skillet from heat, deglaze skillet with wine, stirring to scrape up any browned bits. Stir in Benedicta Aioli.
- Pour sauce over salmon. Add parsley to couscous, fluff with a fork to combine. Serve couscous with salmon.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.