- 1 cup pecans, ground fine
- 1 cup organic oats, ground fine
- 1 cups ½whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- teaspoons ¾salt
- cup ¾maple syrup
- cup ½corn oil
- teaspoons ½vanilla
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 pints strawberries-washed & stems removed, cut in ½
- 1 jar all fruit currant preserves, 12-ounce
- 1 pint Imagine Frozen Vanilla Rice Dream Dessert
A delicious summer tart made without dairy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ground pecans, oats, flour, cinnamon and salt in a mixer with a paddle attachment. On low speed add maple syrup, oil and vanilla and mix until combined. Press evenly across bottom and sides into a 9” false bottom tart pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden around edges and fully baked in center. Cool completely.
- Heat preserves in small non-corrosive pan until melted and it comes to a simmer. Cool for 5 minutes. Combine all berries in large bowl. Pour melted preserves onto berries and carefully fold together until combined. Spread into cooled tart shell pan. Serve with a scoop of Rice Dream on the side.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.