- 1/2 (3 34 ounce) package cellophane noodles
- 1 large head Boston lettuce, leaves separated
- 3/4 cup coarsely grated carrot
- 3/4 cup finely julienned English cucumber
- 2 cups shredded Lunds & Byerlys Classic Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup finely julienned green onion, (1 inch long)
- 1/3 cup finely julienned radish
- Asian Dipping Sauce, below
- Soak cellophane noodles in hot water for 15 minutes; drain well and snip into 2-inch lengths. Keep covered with moist paper towel.
- Remove 16 spring roll wrappers from package (save remainder for another use). Dip one spring roll wrapper in warm water (about 5 seconds); remove and arrange between 2 moist paper towels. Repeat with remaining wrappers. Do not stack. Remove top towel from one wrapper. Arrange lettuce leaf on the bottom two-thirds of wrapper, leaving 1 inch on sides. Evenly divide and layer carrot, cucumber, chicken and noodles; top with cilantro, onion and radish.
- Starting with wrapper edge closest to you, fold edge up about 2 inches. Fold each end just to cover filling, then continue to roll. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Arrange in a 9x13-inch baking pan. Cover with moist paper towel and plastic wrap; refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- To Serve: Bring rolls to room temperature (no longer than 1 hour). Cut in half diagonally; serve with Asian Dipping Sauce.
Asian Dipping Sauce:
- In medium bowl, whisk together ½ cup rice wine vinegar, ½ cup sugar, 2 tablespoons oyster sauce, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes and 1 green onion, thinly sliced.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.