- 1 cup Cardini's® Caesar Dressing
- 2 teaspoons minced cilantro
- 8 cups shredded romaine
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 2 Adobe Chicken Breasts, (available in the deli), cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin julienne strips
- 12 ounces Roasted Corn Salad, (available in the deli)
- 1 cup Corn Tortilla Strips, (available in the deli)
- 4 tablespoons minced cilantro
- In small mixing bowl combine dressing and 2 teaspoons minced cilantro; set aside.
- Divide romaine evenly onto 4 serving plates. Arrange tomatoes on one quarter of each plate. Arrange chicken strips, red pepper and corn salad on remaining three quarters of each plate.
- Drizzle dressing evenly over each salad and sprinkle with tortilla strips and cilantro.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.