- 10 ounce romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup grated Mahon cheese
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts, lightly toasted, coarsely chopped
- 6 tablespoons Cranberry Vinaigrette
- Cranberry Vinaigrette
- 7 tablespoons frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 5 tablespoons extra light olive oil or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Raspberry Blush White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk to blend first 6 ingredients. Stir in cranberries. Refrigerate remaining vinaigrette refrigerated, covered.
This elegant salad will definitely become a new holiday tradition.
- In large bowl, combine romaine, cheese and macadamia nuts. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve on chilled salad plates.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.