- Rinse swordfish; pat dry with paper towels. Brush both sides of swordfish steaks with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Coat each side of fish with crusting blend, pressing gently to adhere. Let sit 5-10 minutes.
- Heat non stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot (about 2 minutes). Add remaining oil; heat until oil is very hot but not smoking. Add swordfish; sear 2 minutes per side. Lower heat to medium-low; cover pan, keeping lid slightly ajar. Cook, turning once, until slightly opaque in center (6-8 minutes). Transfer to two plates.
- Using same skillet; increase heat to medium-high. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Remove from heat; add wine. Return skillet to heat; bring to boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from bottom of skillet. Reduce heat to medium; stir in mustard and parsley. Cook until slightly thickened (about 2 minutes).
- Spoon some sauce over swordfish; garnish with lemon wedges, if desired. Pass remaining sauce.
- Serve with rice pilaf and steamed broccoli.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.