- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions; drain. In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook garlic and peas for 5 minutes. Stir in ham, crème fraîche, milk and pepper; heat through. Spoon over fettuccine; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- FoodE Tip: Crème fraîche is perfect for this rich creamy sauce, because it won’t curdle, even if overheated. Cover; simmer until vegetables are tender, about 50 minutes. Stir in cooked leeks, cream, salt, pepper and parsley. Heat thoroughly.
- To Serve: Ladle soup into 6 bowls. Garnish with bacon. Serve immediately.
- Tip: Soup may be made one day ahead. Refrigerate, covered. Reheat over medium heat; garnish with bacon.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.