- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil (divided)
- 2 (10 ounce) packages L&B Stir Fry Mix
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper flacks, (optional)
- In a small bowl combine tamari, honey and water. Cut chicken breast into bite-sized pieces. Grate the ginger and slice the garlic.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add 2 tablespoons oil and the L&B Stir Fry Mix; sauté 4 minutes. Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
- Lower heat to medium high. Add 1 tablespoon oil and chicken to skillet. Sauté until nearly cooked through (with the insides still slightly pink), about 5 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium and add the garlic and ginger. Fry for 30 seconds, add the marinade and cook for an additional minute.
- Add sautéed vegetables and turn the heat back up to high. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, stirring often, until the chicken is cooked. Remove from heat and stir in sesame oil. Serve immediately with brown rice, garnished with sesame seeds and chopped scallions.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.