- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour 9x13-inch baking pan.
- In large mixer bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add oil and buttermilk. Beat at low speed just until blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in carrots.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean (45-50 minutes). Cool. Frost with Cream Cheese Icing. Refrigerate, covered.
Cream Cheese Icing:
- In small mixer bowl, combine ¼ cup butter, softened, ½ (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened, 1 ½ cups powdered sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Beat until creamy.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.