Servings:*(1 1/4 cup) servings
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound ground buffalo
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package Bird's Eye Pepper Stir Fry Mix
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (14 12 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Frontera Hot Chipotle Salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- sour cream
- green onions, thinly sliced
- shredded co-jack cheese
No chopping makes this an easy weeknight meal.
- In large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add buffalo, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper; cook until no longer pink (about 10 minutes), stirring occasionally. Add remaining salt, stir-fry mixture, corn, diced tomatoes and salsa; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Add black beans; simmer 10 minutes longer. Garnish with sour cream, green onions and shredded co-jack cheese
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.