- Remove 2 teaspoons of lime zest and squeeze all juice from fresh limes.
- Place juice and zest into a mixing bowl.
- Combine orange juice, olive oil, garlic, serrano peppers and ginger with lime juice and zest. Mix.
- Season salmon fillets with Bayou seasoning.
- Lightly oil the grates of the grill. Grill salmon 3 to 5 minutes to place grill marks on top of salmon.
- Remove salmon from grill. Place salmon in a baking pan. Ladle sauce over the salmon.
- Bake salmon at 350 F for approximately 10 minutes.
- To Serve: Pour the remaining sauce from the pan over the salmon.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.