Presto! Pesto Pasta
Need dinner in a hurry? This meal comes together in the time it takes to cook the pasta! Looking for an even easier idea? Just buy your favorite pesto, toss with cooked pasta and presto! Dinner is served.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 12 ounces favorite pasta
- 1 cup chopped fresh herbs such as basil, cilantro, sage or parsley
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup of your favorite nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Extra shredded cheese for serving
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, make pesto: In a food processor or blender, process herbs, cheese, nuts and juice. Gradually add oil and continue processing until mixture is smooth.
- Toss sauce with pasta and serve with extra cheese. Presto!