Pork Ramen Bowls
- 4 Eggs
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 10 ounces ramen noodles, (if using the kind with the flavor packet, discard the flavor packet)
- 1 cup frozen or fresh edamame
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha (depending on how spicy you prefer)
- additional sliced scallions, for topping
- Place eggs in large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes. Once eggs are done, in the same pot heat canola oil over medium-high heat.
- Add sliced pork and cook until no longer pink. Add ginger, scallions and garlic, cooking another minute until they are releasing fragrance. Add vegetable broth, miso paste, soy sauce, rice vinegar and noodles.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cook until noodles are softened, about 5-7 minutes. Add edamame, and cook another 2-3 minutes. Add Sriracha until spice preference is reached.
- Ladle into bowls, then top with halved eggs and additional sliced scallions. Slurp away and enjoy!
- Recipe by: greens & chocolate | http://www.greensnchocolate.com/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.