Servings:*12 (4-inch) balls
- 1 (7ounce) bag Angie's Kettle Corn
- 1 1/2 cups honey glazed peanuts
- 1 cup miniature M&M's®
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 10ounce) bags marshmallows
Kids will adore these colorful treats.
- Combine popcorn, peanuts and M&M’s in a large bowl. In a large sauce pan, melt butter over low heat and stir in marshmallows. Cook until marshmallows are melted, stirring constantly. Pour over popcorn mixture, tossing gently to mix. Cool 5 minutes. Butter your hands lightly and form mixture into balls. Cool completely; wrap in plastic wrap.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.