6 years ago
Pasta with Gorgonzola & Arugula
Creamy Gorgonzola cheese is perfectly balanced by the peppery, fresh taste of arugula in this easy, 30-minute pasta dish.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
4 tablespoons butter
½ pound Gorgonzola
6 ounces arugula, washed and dried
1 pound cut pasta, like ziti or farfalle
Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to boil for pasta.
- Meanwhile, melt butter over low heat in a small saucepan. Add Gorgonzola and cook, stirring frequently, until cheese melts. Keep warm while you cook the pasta.
- Tear arugula into bits, or use a scissors to cut it. Pieces should not be too small.
- Cook pasta until it is tender but not mushy. Remove and reserve a little cooking water, then drain pasta and toss it with arugula and cheese mixture, adding a bit of water if mixture seems dry.
- Taste and add seasoning. Dish should take plenty of black pepper. Serve.
Recipe source: New York Times