Nourish Chicken Salad
- ¾ cup rotisserie chicken, shredded or pulled
- 2 tablespoons cornichon pickles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys Curry Powder
- 2 tablespoons roasted salted cashews, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lunds & Byerlys Goji Berries
- 3 tablespoons Spectrum Canola Mayonnaise
- ¾ cup Sweetfire Love Beets, sliced, divided, available in our produce department
- 3 cups mixed greens, divided
- Black pepper to taste
Chop or shred rotisserie chicken into bite-size pieces.
Mix all of the ingredients except for the mixed greens and pickled beets in a large bowl.
Serve chicken salad and pickled beets over mixed greens; add ground black pepper to taste.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.