Northern Lights Kale Crisps
- 1 pound dry organic curly kale
- 2 tablespoons California Olive Ranch Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerly's Northern Lights Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Bragg's nutritional yeast flakes
- Heat oven to 375 F. Remove ribs from kale and tear the leaves into chip-size pieces (approximately 2x1 inches).
- In two batches, toss kale with oil in a large bowl and work oil into each kale leaf by gently tossing and turning the kale with both hands.
- Sprinkle the nutritional yeast and Northern Lights Seasoning onto the kale, tossing to coat the leaves as evenly as possible.
- Spread the kale crisps on two 12x18 rimmed baking sheets. Baked, tossing kale, distributing evenly on sheets, and rotating sheets a couple of times throughout the cooking time, until crisp, about 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool on sheets. Sprinkle with paprika for a touch of red color, if desired.
- Servings: 4 Calories: 130 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 260mg Carbohydrate: 12g Fiber: 4g Sugars: 3g Protein: 6g
Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.