North Country Prime Rib of Pork
Our exclusive North Country Prime Rib of Pork is the ultimate in both flavor and presentation. Each roast has been delicately seasoned with our special blend of spices and shallots with hints of juniper berry. For ease in preparation, all North Country roasts are French-cut by hand to support even cooking while maximizing flavor and juiciness. And as always, the bone-in presentation is stunning!
Always fresh, never frozen and certified antibiotic-free, this pork cut is locally produced and available only at Lunds & Byerlys. Look for it in our meat department!
Simple cooking directions:
- Place roast fat-side up in a stainless steel or other thick metal pan at least 2 inches deep.
- Cook uncovered at 425 F for exactly 12 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 275 F and roast for an additional hour, until internal temperature reaches 150 F when measured with a meat thermometer (ovens vary).
- Carefully remove roast from oven and baste with ladle or spoon.
- Cover with foil and allow to rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Slice roast into portions by cutting between each bone.
- Drizzle each piece with pan juices to serve.