- 1 8 ounce jar olive muffuletta, divided
- 1 (11 ounce) loaf French baguette, diagonally sliced
- 1 pound round Lunds and Byerlys Brie, (1 bread = 2 lbs)
- 1 cup shredded Trugole cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley, divided
- 2 ounces thinly sliced salami, diced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Preheat broiler on high. Spoon muffuletta salad into sieve over bowl; drain, reserving liquid. Brush reserved liquid on baguette slices. Arrange slices on baking sheet; broil until golden (1-2 minutes per side).
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Cut Brie in half horizontally. Place one half, rind side down, in shallow baking dish or pie plate. Sprinkle ½ cup cheese and ½ cup muffuletta salad over Brie. Layer 1 tablespoon parsley, salami, and lemon peel over muffuletta salad. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Place remaining Brie half, cut side down, on top. Bake until cheese begins to melt (18-20 minutes). Spread remaining muffuletta salad over top of Brie; sprinkle with remaining parsley. Serve with baguette slices.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.