Mini Meatloaves with Tomato Gravy
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed, divided
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons Lunds and Byerlys Tuscan seasoning, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon Lunds and Byerlys Worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 pounds meatloaf mixture, (ground beef pork and veal)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup Lunds and Byerlys Diced Cajun Trinity, produce
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato paste
Presented by Executive Chef Sue Erickson on KARE 11 September 22, 2007
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In large mixing bowl combine ½ cup Parmesan, panko, 2 cloves pressed garlic, cream, 1 tablespoon Tuscan, parsley, Worcestershire, lemon zest, egg, salt and pepper. Gently stir in meat loaf mixture. Form meat mixture into 4 loaves 1½ inch thick. Spray rimmed baking sheet with cooking oil. Place meatloaves on prepared sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bake 15 minutes; sprinkle remaining Parmesan over loaves; return to oven and bake until internal temperature reaches 160F, about 5-6 minutes longer.
- While meatloaves bake, heat remaining olive oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add trinity mixture and Tuscan; sauté 8-10 minutes. Stir in remaining garlic and tomato paste; cook for 1-2 minutes. Whisk in beef broth; bring to a boil. Cook until thickened, about 7-8 minutes.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.