Mini Loaded Club Sandwiches
- 8 slices L&B Uncured Thick-Cut Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 8 ½”-thick slices L&B Caraway Rye Artisan Bread
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 slicees L&B Black Forest Uncured Ham
- 4 slices L&B Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 4 slices white cheddar cheese
- 2 vine-on tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Kosher sal, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups loosely packed mixed spring greens
Heat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place the bacon in a single layer on the baking sheet and cook until crispy, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. When cool enough to handle, cut the pieces in half.
Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Spread a thin layer of butter on both sides of each slice of bread. Toast the bread in the skillet until golden brown and crispy, about 2 minutes per side.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. Spread 1 tablespoon Dijon mayo on one side of the bread slices.
To make one sandwich, layer one piece of bread with 2 slices of ham, 1 slice of turkey, 1 slice of cheddar, 4 pieces of bacon, 2 tomato slices, and ¼ of the avocado slices. Season with salt and black pepper. Top with a pinch of greens and another slice of bread, mayo side down.
Repeat step 4 to make the remaining sandwiches.
Secure each mini sandwich with a toothpick and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from: Delish