Mini Baked Ham Sandwiches
irresistible hot ham and cheese mini-sandwiches are so easy to make. They’re a
great way to use leftover ham and make enough for a crowd!
Preparation time: 30 minutes, plus
1 pound cooked ham, sliced
Swiss cheese, sliced
½ cup (1 stick) butter
tablespoons Dijon mustard
teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
teaspoons dried minced onion
teaspoons poppy seeds
1 package Hawaiian
rolls or slider buns
- Melt butter and mix in mustard,
Worcestershire, minced onion and poppy seeds.
- Slice rolls in half horizontally. Place bottom halves in a baking dish and cover with ham and cheese.
- Cover ham and cheese with the
top halves of the rolls.
- Drizzle butter mixture over
the top of rolls, distributing evenly.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow sauce to soak in.
- Bake uncovered at 350 F for
15-20 minutes, until heated all the way through and cheese is melted. Separate
individual sandwiches for serving.
Recipe adapted from King’s