HOME THEATER TV PACKAGE CONTEST
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Message and data rates may apply. Open only to legal US residents residing in Minnesota who are 13 or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 am Central Time (“CT”) on 3/2/23 and ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on 3/26/23. Visit LundsandByerlys.com/Hoops for alternate forms of entry.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:00:00 am CST on March 2, 2023 through 11:59:59 pm CST on March 26, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”) there are two ways to enter: A) Text Message: enter via text messaging (“SMS”) by texting the entry code word “HOOPS” to the cellular number 55955 (the “Short Code”). Once an entry code word is received, participant will receive a reply message stating whether his/her entry was received. Standard text messaging charges by wireless carrier apply. OR B) Online: Enter online at LundsandByerlys.com/Hoops.
Limit of one (1) entry per person, regardless of method of entry. Duplicate entries for a single individual will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic or a text entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorized account holder,” the person in whose name the e-mail or mobile telephone number, the account is registered, provided that person meets all eligibility criteria set forth in the Official Rules. Any attempt to defraud or misrepresent the age, name or address by an entrant may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted by law. Administrator’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of Minnesota, who are 13 years of age or older as of March 26, 2023 except for employees of Lunds Food Holdings, Inc. (“Sponsor” & “Judges”), , their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, agents, members, successors, assigns and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about March 27, 2023 from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Judges. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The potential Grand Prize winners will first be contacted by phone. Failure by a potential winner to provide the requested information by return phone call in a timely fashion may result in the automatic forfeiture of the prize. Potential winners will be notified by telephone on or about March 28, 2023. Unless otherwise prohibited, potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) within 72 hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited. If potential winners cannot be contacted or the notification is returned as undeliverable within 72 hours after the attempt, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”):
One (1) Grand Prize: Home Theater TV package; $1,500 Best Buy gift card (APV $1,500.00) and one Pellet Grill (APV $500.00) No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
One (1) First Prize: Powerade Backpack Cooler (APV $200.00)
Twenty (20) Second Prizes: $100 Lunds & Byerlys Gift Cards. Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, used to purchase 3rd party gift cards and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of the winners. By entering sweepstakes, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are minors) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prizes, winners (and their parents/legal guardians if winners are minors) agree to hold Promotion Parties, each of their respective affiliates, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, members, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the ‘Released Parties’) harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners’ names, likenesses (and biographical information) for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost or late entries, text messages or mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network, wireless service, cellular tower or other connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the programming of this promotion. If, in the Judges’ opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges’ sole discretion. If terminated, prize will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. All federal and state laws apply.
SPONSOR: Lund Food Holdings, 4100 West 50th Street, Edina, MN 55419