Loaded Chopped Salad
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups spring greens mix
- 2 ½ cups chopped radicchio
- 3 cups cooked orecchiette pasta
- 2 cups diced L&B Rotisserie Chicken
- ¾ cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 ½ cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions, divided
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup sliced pepperoncini
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 2 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup L&B Creamy Balsamic Dressing
In a large bowl, toss together the romaine, spring greens mix and radicchio.
Add the orecchiette, rotisserie chicken, bacon, cherry tomatoes, ¾ cup green onions, red onion and pepperoncini. Toss to combine.
Sprinkle the lemon zest, Gorgonzola cheese and remaining green onions on top of the salad and season with black pepper.
Drizzle on balsamic dressing and serve immediately.
Salad can be stored in the refrigerator, undressed, for up to 2 days.