Kalbi Sirloin Skewers
These simple skewers get a flavor boost from our signature sweet and spicy Kalbi Seasoning. For an easy side dish, pick up some of our Great Food Fast Parisian-Style Carrots, available in our deli.
Preparation time: 30 minutes, plus marinating time
- ¼ cup tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons Lunds & Byerlys Kalbi Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 ½ pounds Premium Choice Boneless Top Sirloin Steaks
- 24 bamboo skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- 24 (2-inch) pieces of scallion (green onion)
- In mixing bowl combine tamari, grapeseed oil, mirin, Kalbi Seasoning, sesame oil and red pepper.
- Cut sirloin against grain into thin strips. Place in bowl of Kalbi marinade; toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Heat grill to high. Thread sirloin strips onto skewers and place a piece of scallion on tip of skewers.
- Place on hot grill and cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer to serving plate and serve immediately.