This refreshing drink has a couple cool magic tricks up its sleeve: it tastes like it has both green tea and booze, but neither one is on the ingredient list. The mint is refreshing, the cream is comforting and the cold brew is cold brew (enough said). Five-minute prep with five simple ingredients sweetens the deal.
- Chill a highball glass in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- In the bottom of a cocktail shaker or Mason jar, muddle 4 mint sprigs and 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar.
- Add 8 oz cold brew and 2 Tbsp heavy cream. Fill the shaker halfway with ice.
- Cover and shake until very frothy, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Fill the chilled glass ⅓ of the way with ice, and double strain the iced coffee into it. Garnish with a mint sprig and serve immediately.