6 years ago
How to make a boozy watermelon
Here’s a fun idea for an adults-only summer treat: It’s watermelon with a kick! Here’s what you need:
- 1 ripe watermelon
- 2-4 cups of vodka
Note: This process takes a couple of days, so make sure you start it a few days before you want to serve the watermelon.
- Cut a hole in the top of your watermelon large enough to stick the end of the funnel in.
- Insert the funnel and push down a bit to make sure the vodka goes all the way into the watermelon.
- Pour as much vodka in as you can.
- Put the watermelon in the fridge, adding vodka occasionally over the course of about two days.
- After about two days, remove from fridge, cut into pieces, serve with a spoon and enjoy…responsibly,