Honey Butter Glazed Roasted Fall Vegetables
- 1/2 pound rutabaga, peeled, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 pound carrots, peeled, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 pound parsnips, peeled, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 pound yams, peeled, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/2 inch slice
- 1/2 pound turnips, peeled, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/2 inch slice
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
The honey butter sauce glazes, flavors and browns the vegetables during baking.
- Fill Dutch oven half full of water; stir in 1 teaspoon salt. Bring water to a boil; stir in vegetables. Cook 5 minutes; drain. Melt butter and honey in large roasting pan in preheated 450 F oven. Add vegetables; stir to coat with butter mixture. Bake until golden brown (23-30 minutes), stirring once.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.