Hawaiian Turkey Burger
- 4 thin slices Fyffes Pineapple
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Romain lettuce leaves
- whole-grain hamburger buns, toasted
- Mix ground turkey, breadcrumbs and onion. Form 4 burgers, brush with oil, season with salt and pepper. Grill.
- Grill or broil pineapple slices
- Place burgers and pineapple on whole-grain buns, along with the lettuce. Enjoy!
- Recipe source: http://www.turbana.com/fruit/pineapples/recipes
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.