Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad with Balsamic Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons Alessi Organic Balsamic Vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 All Natural Pork Tenderloin, 12-16 ounce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup crumbled Saga Blue Cheese
- 2 packages mixed salad greens, 5 ounce
- In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup of the vinegar, olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic, salt and pepper. Place pork in food storage bag. Pour marinade over pork; seal bag. Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Spray grill rack with no stick cooking spray. Using direct heat cooking method, arrange pork on grill rack over medium-high heat. (Discard marinade used on pork.) Grill, covered, turning occasionally, until instant read meat thermometer registers 155 F (18-20 minutes). Transfer pork to platter; cover with foil and allow to stand about 10 minutes before slicing into thin slices.
- In small bowl, whisk remaining balsamic vinegar and garlic, and Dijon mustard. Slowly whisk in extra virgin olive, gently stir in blue cheese. Arrange mixed greens on large serving platter, layer sliced pork over greens. Pour vinaigrette over pork and greens. Garnish with additional blue cheese crumbles if desired.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.