Fresh Fruit Tray Served with Lemon Curd Dip
- 2 (33 12 pound) cantaloupe
- 2 pounds seedless grapes, (green or red)
- 48 large strawberries
A beautiful presentation for this wonderful pair.
- Cut melons in half crosswise; scoop out seeds. Cut each half into 8 slices; cut slices in half crosswise. Remove peel if desired. Cut grapes into 25-30 small clusters. Arrange on serving platter. Refrigerate, covered, until serving time. Just before serving, rinse and dry strawberries; add to serving platter in attactive design.
- Spoon 1 (11 1/3 ounce) jar lemon curd into medium bowl. Using a whisk, gradually add 1 (10 ounce) carton creme fraiche to lemon curd until well blended. Refrigerate, covered.
Lemon Curd Dip
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.