5 years ago
Use this sauce as a delicious spread for sandwiches or as a dip
for veggies or crackers – in fact, it’s great on just about anything savory. You’re
going to love it, so make a double batch!
- 1 cup water
cup California Olive Ranch Olive Oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave
- ½ cup Lunds & Byerlys Raw Almonds
- 3 tablespoons Bragg’s nutritional yeast flakes
- 1½ teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons San J Tamari
- ½ teaspoon Lunds &
Byerlys Sea Salt
- ¾ teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Cumin
- ¾ teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Chili Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Coriander
- ¼ teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives (optional)
- Place all ingredients except chives in
a high-power blender, such as a VitaMix.
- Slowly blend for one minute. Turn the
dial up to high and continue to blend for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and
creamy. Stir in chives by hand if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2
weeks. Stir before each use.