4 years ago
Easy Skillet Lasagna
This comforting, cheesy, one-pot meal is the perfect family-friendly dinner for cool winter nights! Bonus: It only takes about 30 minutes to make.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ – 2 26 ounce jars pasta sauce (depending on how saucy you like it)
- 1 package oven-ready lasagna, broken into fourths
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a medium pot, cook ground turkey, garlic and dry seasonings over medium-high heat, until meat is cooked through. Drain grease from pan.
- To the meat, add one third of the sauce, then a layer of noodles and repeat, ending with the final third of sauce on top. Add chicken broth and stir slightly. If it seems too dry, add more chicken broth or sauce.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes, stirring gently a few times to help keep the noodles from sticking together.
- When noodles are tender, remove the pot from the heat. Gently stir in cheeses, reserving a little bit of the mozzarella; sprinkle remaining mozzarella on top. Broil until cheese is bubbly and serve.
Recipe adapted from Yellow Bliss Road