Easy Skillet Lasagna
This comforting, cheesy, one-pot meal is the perfect family-friendly dinner for cool winter nights! Bonus: It only takes about 30 minutes to make.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ – 2 24 ounce jars pasta sauce (depending on how saucy you like it)
- 1 package oven-ready lasagna, broken into fourths
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a medium pot, cook ground turkey, garlic and dry seasonings over medium-high heat, until meat is cooked through. Drain grease from pan.
- To the meat, add 2 cups of sauce, then a layer of noodles and repeat, ending with the final 2 cups of sauce on top. Add chicken broth and stir slightly. If it seems too dry, add more chicken broth or sauce.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes, stirring gently a few times to help keep the noodles from sticking together.
- When noodles are tender, remove the pot from the heat. Gently stir in cheeses, reserving a little bit of the mozzarella; sprinkle remaining mozzarella on top. Broil until cheese is bubbly and serve.
Recipe adapted from Yellow Bliss Road