Easy Mini Pumpkin Pies
You can make these delicious Mini Pumpkin Pies using a muffin pan … in less than 50 minutes.
Serve them for breakfast, snack or dessert with a dollop of whipped topping. Everyone will gobble them up!
Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- ½ cup Original Bisquick mix
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 1½ teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping, if desired
- Heat oven to 375 F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir all ingredients except whipped topping until blended. Pour ¼ cup of mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until muffin tops are golden brown and edges are starting to pull away from sides of pan. Cool 10 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of pies from pan; remove from pan and place top sides up on cooling rack. Cool 10
minutes longer, and serve with 1 generous tablespoonful whipped topping.
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker.