1 year ago
Easy Baked Spaghetti
This family-pleasing dinner is easy to assemble and serve.
Preparation time: 1 hour
- 1 pound Lunds & Byerlys Italian Sausage, thawed
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces spaghetti
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 egg, well beaten
- ½ cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (26-ounce) jar Lunds & Byerlys Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package Italian cheese blend
- Fresh-snipped parsley, for serving
- In large skillet, brown Italian sausage, onion and garlic over medium heat; drain. Stir in salt.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions in boiling salted water (2 quarts water, 2 teaspoons salt); drain and rinse.
- Heat oven to 350 F. Lightly butter a 9×13 baking dish; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine milk and egg; stir into spaghetti. Sprinkle with Parmesan, tossing to coat.
- Pour mixture into baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Spoon Italian sausage over spaghetti mixture. Spoon pasta sauce evenly over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until heated through, around 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley. Let stand 5 minutes, covered; cut into squares to serve.