- 1 package L&B White Dinner Rolls
- 4 tablespoons yellow mustard
- ½ pound L&B Shredded Pork Carnitas, finely shredded
- ½ pound sliced ham
- ½ pound Swiss cheese
- 4 large dill pickles, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Slice rolls in half horizontally. Place the bottom halves on a parchment-lined 9×13 baking sheet; spread rolls with a thin layer of yellow mustard.
Add a layer of L&B Shredded Pork Carnitas on top of the rolls, followed by a layer of ham and a layer of Swiss cheese. Top with slices of dill pickles.
Cover with the top halves of the rolls. Brush tops of rolls with melted butter.
Top the sliders with another sheet of parchment paper; place a heavy 9×13 baking dish on top, pressing down lightly.
Bake for 15 minutes at 450 F, until heated through and cheese is melted. Remove baking dish and separate individual sandwiches for serving.