4 years ago
Crunchy French Toast
Coated with Lunds & Byerlys Honey Nut Granola, this French toast is craveably crunchy and over-the-top delicious!
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup half & half
- 1 ½ cups Lunds & Byerlys Honey Nut Granola
- 8 slices Lunds & Byerlys Cobblestone Bread
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Sliced bananas, for serving
- Lunds & Byerlys Pure Maple Syrup, for serving
- In a shallow bowl, whisk half & half and eggs.
- Pulse granola in the bowl of a food processor until coarsely ground.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, then in granola, making sure both sides are evenly coated.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to skillet. Sauté 2 slices of prepared bread in skillet until golden brown, about 2 ½ – 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining slices.
- To serve: Arrange banana slices over French toast and drizzle with maple syrup. Serves 4.