4 months ago
Crunchy French Toast
Coated with Lunds & Byerlys Honey Nut Granola, this French toast is craveably crunchy and over-the-top delicious!
- In a shallow bowl, whisk half & half and eggs.
- Pulse granola in the bowl of a food processor until coarsely ground.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, then in granola, making sure both sides are evenly coated.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to skillet. Sauté 2 slices of prepared bread in skillet until golden brown, about 2 ½ – 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining slices.
- To serve: Arrange banana slices over French toast and drizzle with maple syrup. Serves 4.