Cran-Raspberry Holiday Syllabub
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, freshly grated
- 3 tablespoons pure unsweetened cranberry juice
- 3 tablespoons dry red wine, (use cranberry juice for non-alcoholic)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp organic honey, divided
- 3 cups + 6 each Fresh Raspberries, divided
- 2 cups Organic Valley™ Heavy Whipping Cream
- Place the orange zest, cranberry juice, red wine and ¼ cup honey in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Immediately turn the heat off, add the raspberries and toss in liquid gently. Transfer to a mixing bowl and place in the freezer for 10 minutes. Remove from freezer.
- Whip the cream and 2 tablespoons of honey to very soft peaks in a separate bowl. Fold half the cream into the berry mixture to get a bright pink cream. Now gently fold in the remaining cream to give a ripple effect. Divide between six glasses and garnish with extra raspberries.
- Serve immediately or chill in fridge and serve the same day.
Serve with McTavish Shortbread Cookies
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.