Chicken Breasts N Wild Rice
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 4 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1(10.75oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1(8oz) carton sour cream
- 1(4oz) can mushrooms, undrained
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 6 small whole boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
When company is coming.
- Rinse wild rice in strainer under running water or in a bowl of water; drain. In heavy saucepan, bring wild rice, water and salt to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, until kernels open slightly (30-40 minutes). Drain. Spread rice in buttered 8x12 inch baking dish. Combine soup, sour cream, mushrooms and sherry; pour about half of soup mixture over rice. Remove skin from chicken breasts; arrange chicken over soup. Spoon remaining soup mixture over chicken. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake, covered, in a preheated 375 F oven 30 minutes; uncover and bake until cooked through (about 30 minutes longer).
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.