Cheesy Ciabatta Bread
- 1 loaf Lunds and Byerlys Bake-at-Home Organic Ciabatta Bread, 12 ounce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Grana Padano cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 3/4 teaspoons Minced Garlic
Serve this cheesy bread with hot soup or your favorite salad.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- With serrated bread knife, slice loaf in half horizontally; arrange cut sides up on baking sheet. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Divide mixture evenly between each half, spreading to edge.
- Bake until topping is puffy and lightly browned (12-14 minutes). Cool slightly; slice bread crosswise. Serve immediately.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.