3 years ago
Brown Butter Ravioli with Walnuts & Apples
This simple pasta dinner comes together in minutes! Delicious served with a glass of red wine and a crisp green salad.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated ravioli
- ¼ cup butter
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 apple, chopped
- Fresh Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt ¼ cup of butter. Continue to cook, swirling occasionally until the butter is brown and smells nutty.
- Add the chopped walnuts and chopped apple to the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Top ravioli with butter mixture. Serve topped with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.