Boozy Pineapple Dole Whip
Creamy, delicious Dole Whip, a frozen pineapple dessert served at the Happiest Place on Earth, is a favorite of kids and adults alike. Our version tastes just as good as the original – but is strictly adults only!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Inactive time: 3 hours 30 minutes
20 ounces L&B Fresh Pineapple Chunks
1 large lemon, juiced
1 large lime, juiced
⅓ cup cane sugar
1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
4 ounces rum or coconut rum
- To a food processor or blender, add the pineapple, lemon and lime juices and the sugar; blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a gallon-size storage bag and freeze for 2 hours or until the consistency is of soft-serve ice cream.
- Remove the pineapple mixture from the freezer. Stir in the heavy whipping cream and rum.
- Freeze for another 1 to 1-½ hours, until firm.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and blend mixture until smooth. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from SheKnows