Boozy Apple Pie Shake
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 ounces bourbon (optional)
- 1 slice L&B Apple Pie, some crust reserved for topping
- L&B Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream Topping, for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- 2 pieces L&B Candied Ginger Chunks, diced, for garnish
In a high-speed blender, combine the vanilla ice cream, whole milk and bourbon, if using. Blend until smooth.
Add the apple pie slice and blend until incorporated.
Drizzle some caramel on the inside walls of two milkshake glasses, then divide the shake between the glasses.
Top with whipped cream, caramel sauce, crumbled pie crust and the candied ginger. Enjoy!
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.