Black Russian Bundt Cake
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix, without pudding
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Vodka
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 3/4 cup Water
- Glaze, (below)
- Powdered Sugar
A good keeper if it lasts.
- In large mixer bowl, combine first 8 ingredients. Mix at low speed for about 1 minute; beat at medium speed 4 minutes. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven until tests done with wooden pick (60-70 minutes). Prepare Glaze. Let cool in pan 10 minutes; invert onto serving plate. Poke holes in cake with tines of fork; slowly spoon Glaze over. Cool completely; dust with powdered sugar.
- Combine 1/2 cup unsifted powdered sugar and 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur; blend until smooth.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.