Bacon, Egg and Potato Casserole
- 10 Eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 pound bacon, diced, cooked, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 9x13-inch baking dish with no stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, mayonnaise and taco seasoning. Stir in cheese, onion, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and bacon; mix well.
- Spoon egg mixture into baking dish. Bake just until set in center (25-30 minutes).
- Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.