Avocado Bacon Dip
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 slices applewood bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- In medium bowl, combine avocado and sour cream. Using a fork, mash avocado into small pieces. Stir in bacon, green onion, garlic and lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.