Asian Pulled Pork Sandwiches
To make the pulled pork for these sandwiches, try this delicious recipe.
Makes 6 sandwiches
Preparation time: 30 minutes, not including pulled pork cooking time
- 1 (12-ounce) loaf Lunds & Byerlys Bake-at-Home Ciabatta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups pulled pork
- ½ cup julienned radishes
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- ½ cup diced, seeded cucumber
- 1 cup packed arugula
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Place bread on baking sheet. Bake until golden brown (approximately 8 minutes). Remove from oven.
- Heat broiler to high.
- Cut ½ inch off each end of ciabatta. Slice loaf in half horizontally. Scoop out inside of bread to create a shell; reserve for another use. Place halves, cut side up, on baking sheet; brush with oil. Broil until golden brown (2-3 minutes).
- In small bowl, combine peanut sauce, garlic and lemon peel. Stir in pork and cucumber.
- Spread pork mixture on bottom half of ciabatta loaf; top with radishes, green onion and arugula. Place ciabatta top on sandwich. Slice crosswise into 6 slices.