Appetizer idea: Buffalo Chicken Dip
Forget the hand wipes! Enjoy the traditional flavors of Buffalo chicken wings – hot, tangy sauce, blue cheese and celery sticks – in a simple, mess-free hot dip. Pairs well with Bauhaus Wonderstuff.
Makes 6 cups
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups shredded Lunds & Byerlys Signature or Classic Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 cup Lunds & Byerlys Blue Cheese Dressing (available in the produce section)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Lunds & Byerlys Tortilla Chips, for dipping
- Celery sticks, for dipping
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In medium bowl combine chicken, cream cheese, wing sauce and dressing; spread in shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake until heated through (about 20 minutes). Stir dip; sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with tortilla chips and celery sticks.
FoodE tip: For a heartier dip, add meat from the entire chicken. (One whole rotisserie chicken yields about 3 ½ cups shredded meat.)