3 years ago
Appetizer idea: Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites
Looking for a no-fail appetizer for your next barbecue?
Start your meal with easy Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites!
Here’s what you need:
- Bite-sized red new potatoes (cut in half if needed)
ranch dressing, for dipping
- Soak the toothpicks in water for an hour.
- Boil the potatoes for 3 minutes.
- Wrap each potato with half a slice of bacon and
secure with a toothpick.
- Grill on low until the bacon is cooked.
Delicious served with Third
Street Brewhouse Lost Trout Brown Ale.